Save money use Less Energy
Become a successful Handyman or service Tech
|Posted on 5 July, 2022 at 0:10|
Ok guys and gals,
God gives us all gifts...we are born with certain skill sets...some of us like to fix things..we just get it! Is that you...awesome God called you to help people. that is your talent. Use it for God and be blessed with money and prestige. Otherwise, you will just end up making people mad.
If your serious about taking your skills to the neighborhood and beyond you will need to follow a game plan...
MOTIVATION is NOT enough to succeed. You will spend money and your energy will be gone without a good plan.
1.TO Get from point A to point B the fastest you need a MAP- A blueprint from someone who has done this before... I'm your source...Ask me
A reliable vehicle, stocked with the right tools for the trade, a computer with a internet connection to put up your own web page via FACEBOOK or on other places like VISTAPRINT. Get yourself on Google Places and set up an office. You need to come up with a plan to keep your money for the business in an account for tax reasons. A business is liability so you have to treat it with respect.
-NOTE ...make sure you think every job through..figure out what you need and calculate how much time you need to do it..
You will need to learn to get information from customers , write it down and make sure you have a dual copy -check out the local biz store like STAPLES. Set up appointments and always be early...at least on time! Be careful to dig into every job and get details... like model numbers, dimensions are important...go the extra mile..it will save you time later.
2. Memory phase-in your mind be prepared wth what if situations ..have a way to deal with the unexpected and take the necessary tools with you to successful. Dont' get sidetracked
3. Do the job and explain to the customer what you intend to do and why. People respect you when you have a plan and you can follow through with it.
4. If you gave an estimate with time and materials...stick to it. Don't change your estimate unless both you and the owner know you opened a can of worms that no one knew about.
5. Be fair, honest and courteous, you are a guest in somebody's house and they call us because we can help them get back to normal.
Categories: Make your house a home that's economical too!
Post a Comment
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
https://searchlink.org/userfiles/file/romer.pdf http://beloezoloto.ru/userfiles/file/31781030185.pdf http://blackivy.pl/userfiles/file/24969089786.pdf http://savages.lu/imagesRTE/files/27316272081.pdf http://bona-agra.pl/Upload/file/28161851052.pdf https://projektovanje.info/userfiles/file/8129222825.pdf https://sport-zavora.cz/data/file/28482938732.pdf http://karpatskiles.ru/store/file/76986156961.pdf https://femagnet.com/upload/edu/article/file/lazebug.pdf http://parateam.cz/file/59829067254.pdf https://taymtekstil.ru/site-files/files/37218619535.pdf http://mustafaulusoy.com/dosyalar/File/76040512167.pdf http://serviskytar.cz/kcfinder/upload/files/24016656220.pdf http://elskup.stycznik.eu/images/assets/file/4429770873.pdf https://www.maler-rothe.ch/blog/hier-spricht-der-experte https://www.migliorepsicologia.com/blog/lo-stress-tossico https://www.daniavoss.com/blog/the-boss-will-see-you-now https://www.altitude3330.com/blog/half-term-fun https://www.oliviashih.com/blog/were-hiring http://www.fearlesswanderer196.com/blog/let-me-love-you https://www.indyguerrillafilms.com/blog/new-post1
- Save energy and reduce cost (8)
- Mold in air ducts (2)
- Dirty Dryer (2)
- Answers to your questions here (9)
- Everyday thoughts (7)
- Removing animals odors (2)
- Allergy Control (2)
- Environment (2)
- Furnace Maintenance (1)
- Working in Ohio as a contractor (1)
- Furnace check up (2)
- Air Circulation (2)
- FINANCING HOME IMPROVMENTS (1)
- How cell phones save us money and headaches. (1)
- Make your house a home that's economical too! (2)
Oops, you forgot something.